Jessica + Jeff's Tre Bella Wedding | Mesa, AZ Wedding Photographer


From the first time I met Jessica, I liked her.  She's this incredible mix of responsibility and humor that you don't meet every day.  The woman knows what she wants, and it was a joy to see her plan her ideal wedding day.  From the venue at Tre Bella, to the table decorations, to one of the most stunning wedding dresses I have ever seen, she brought a class and sophistication to her wedding day vision.  Thank you for making me a part of your special day!  It was always a joy to meet with you at our usual Starbucks!

I want to say another big congratulations to Jeff and Jessica, but especially Jeff!  You picked a winner!








  







  
  





 





I love this table cloth.



Instead of cakes, they opted to have pies from Piefection in Mesa, AZ instead of a wedding cake.  Their Arizona Orange pie is to die for!




 





Venue: Tre Bella
Hair & Makeup: Rosie Reed Beauty
Flowers + Centerpieces: Table Tops, Etc.
Pies: Piefection
Bride's Shoes: Toms
Groom's Shoes: Vans