Jen + Matt's Echo Basin Ranch Wedding | Mancos Colorado Wedding Photographer



I have known Jen since 2008 when her brother joined our family as our very first brother-in-law.  Since then, we have celebrated weddings, graduations, new grand children, and even a couple of Christmases together.  The Stonebrakers were some of the first supporters of my business.  They booked me for a family session and patiently stood outside in the snow while I figured out exactly how to arrange them.  Over the years, I have developed great respect for the generosity, hard work, and team spirit of this family.

When Jen asked me to photograph her wedding, I felt deeply touched and incredibly humbled to be trusted with such an important moment in their lives.  Watching Jen on her wedding day, I saw how much she has grown since I first met her eight years ago.  She took time to care for her friends and family, especially her sweet (very well-behaved) baby, Hunter.  She didn't sweat the small stuff.  She made the most of the moments.  When I met Jen, she was fun, supportive, and welcoming.  Now, she's become even more mature, patient, and focused on what's really important--easy things to lose sight of on your wedding day.

Congratulations, Jen + Matt!  Thank you for letting me be a part of your celebration!  I hope that Matt #3 knows how lucky he is to be a part of such a great family!






   




As Matt was trying to put on cuff links, he discovered that his shirt didn't have any cuff link holes.  Groomsman to the rescue!  With a little "redneck ingenuity" the groom's brother added cuff link holes using a pocket knife he happened to have on hand.  The boy scouts would be proud!