In Home Newborn Session | Newborn Photographer

 

Dad and baby.  Nothing cuter in the world...except maybe mom's painted fingernails holding onto the tiny hand of a sweet newborn baby girl.  These first precious moments in the home will be remembered by both mom and dad on the day she goes off to school.  Then, again on the day she gets her first boyfriend.  Then, again on the day mom zips up the back of her dress and dad walks her down the aisle.  I've seen that look on dad's face, and I've seen those tears in mom's eyes, and I know what they're remembering. It's the picture above and the ones below and a thousand perfect moments in the chaos of life.  They exist...I promise.


In the picture above, notice the extra band on her ring.  As a celebration of the birth of their new baby girl, this charming husband bought an extra band for her wedding ring.  Isn't that romantic!  He's a keeper.