Wedding at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North | Scottsdale Wedding Photographer


I'm excited to post this gorgeous wedding from the Four Seasons Resort in Scottsdale at Troon North.  Stephanie and Adam opted for a small, intimate destination wedding tucked in the hills below Pinnacle Peak.

As she prepped in the hotel room before the ceremony, Stephanie radiated southern charm and elegance.  The pearls she wore on her earrings and necklace perfectly reflect who she is as a person: sophisticated, timeless, and classically beautiful.  I was also impressed by how calm and at ease she seemed on her big day, a calm that extended to everyone around her.




   
   
   



   










Before the ceremony, the couple chose to see each other for a first look.  What a beautiful moment--to look into the eyes of the person you're going to marry on your wedding day with just the two of you!







She also chose to have a first look with her dad, which was so emotional and sweat.  I love seeing grown men cry!