This vivacious redhead turned one year old, and in order to document that important birthday, I took some vintage inspired 1st year photos. Her mother and grandmother did an incredible job of picking perfect outfits for this kind of session. I think the romper with light blue printed flowers is my favorite, but it's a close call. Although the outfits were fabulous, my favorite part of this session has to be the chorus of "Sweet Caroline" (substitute this gal's name for Caroline) that went on behind me as the photos were being taken. I LOVE it when relatives get involved and even a little silly to help make the photo happen.
Vintage-Inspired 1st Birthday Session
This vivacious redhead turned one year old, and in order to document that important birthday, I took some vintage inspired 1st year photos. Her mother and grandmother did an incredible job of picking perfect outfits for this kind of session. I think the romper with light blue printed flowers is my favorite, but it's a close call. Although the outfits were fabulous, my favorite part of this session has to be the chorus of "Sweet Caroline" (substitute this gal's name for Caroline) that went on behind me as the photos were being taken. I LOVE it when relatives get involved and even a little silly to help make the photo happen.






















