What beautiful weather we're enjoying these days! Arizona in winter is unparalleled--sunny, crisp, temperate, enviable! On the day of this North Scottsdale Family Session, I wore a jacket, but probably didn't need it.
Donna, Travis, and their boys all got together for Thanksgiving this year and decided to make time for pictures. (That is, mom decided to make time...let's be really here.) As families grow, it gets harder and harder to get everyone in one picture together, but it's totally worth trying!
As a side note, I met Donna through OPACS, a local office products company where I purchased the branded flash drives for my brides (and they are wonderful). She and her husband started the company from the ground up. It's always an honor to meet, learn from, and do business with hardworking local business owners. I missed Small Business Saturday because I was shooting a 12 hour wedding, so let me take this opportunity to encourage you to #shopsmall!











