Before I discovered anything else about Emily, I discovered her tenacity. She entered a wedding photography giveaway last January. Actually, she stormed the giveaway. I'm pretty sure that all of her Facebook friends messaged me on her behalf. I was so impressed at the number of people who showed up for one couple. Then, I met Emily + Shaun, and I understood.
Emily is such a beautiful woman, inside and outside. She's this amazing mix of comradery and sincerity. Just check out the reception photos at the end. This woman know how to have fun!
Luckily, she's met her match with Shaun. He's so very kind, caring, and good-natured. Throughout the day, mosquitoes personally sought him out, and he ended up with several angry welts on his cheeks and forehead. Despite the obvious opportunity to complain, Shaun was a trooper. Nothing could spoil the best day of this man's life.
As Emily walked down the aisle towards him, the look on his face said it all. Absolutely love! Uncontainable joy! Even though the weather threatened to go south and the wind flung the bridal veil in every direction, these two never lost sight of the purpose behind the flowers, the white dress, the dinner, and the dancing--each other.
I love shots of the bride and groom underneath the bridal veil. One of my favorite things.
As a surprise ending to the Best Man's toast, Sparky (the ASU Mascot) came charging into the reception! Wedding guests chanted "A-S-U! A-S-U!" While Sparky circled the room, giving high-fives and pumping up fans. One of the most unique and memorable wedding moments yet!





































