Clara & Addison Engagement | Engagement Photographer

This engagement session is super special to me because it was for my one and only baby sister.  She was my first human photography subject (after barbie and the jungle in our backyard).  We hung up sheets in her bedroom and pulled the covers off of lamps and I'd tell her to look strait into the camera.  We took the tulle bed canopy out of her room and hung it up in the garden, and I told her to do ballet moves.  Whether or not she knew it, she was one of the main reasons I really got into photography.  There were no good pictures of me from my awkward middle school days.  I wanted her to know that she was beautiful, and I wanted her to have photographic evidence.

I love you, Clue, and I can't believe you're allowed to get married.