I shot at the Gilbert Riparian Preserve a couple of weeks ago, and I just have to say that I LOVE IT there! Photography gold! That, paired with awesome teens to photograph, made this a wonderful shoot.
The main goal of this session was to document the long hair of their son, who was about to chop it all off for baseball. His mom felt like it was a piece of his personality that just had to be preserved. After working on these pictures, I'm also feeling a tinge of regret that the hair had to go.
The lovely young lady in these pictures is a dancer and poses amazingly. Apparently, she's also a skilled and experienced tree climber, which you may notice in a couple of the pictures.
Enjoy!
This picture makes me laugh. As much as we may want to remember our family with smiling, happy faces, it's photos like this one--taken as a joke--that often tell the funny truths about us and our family.

















